- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via web application, email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. The only way our data will be available to another party is the event that they purchase Risk Manged.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete register for a host or administrator account. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the services on our site in which you have registered for. This information is always available to you as a host, and viewable by your administrator, assuming you have your account linked with an administrative account.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization or network (defined as an administrator/host relationship), other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website, or by simply contacting us through our contact page:
- See what data we have about you, if any. All data we do have about you is displayed through your account.
- Change/correct any data we have about you. In the event that information was entered incorrectly or changed, and you cannot change it through the “Manage Account” page.
- Have us delete any data we have about you. We are more than happy to delete any information that is non-vital to our application and how it runs for you. However, we do not collect data beyond what we need to have the application benefit you the most.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data. If you feel for any reason that our data is being used incorrectly, feel free to contact us. We assure you that the data will only be used in necessary ways.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like organization name and email address) and demographic information (like university). This information is used for service your account and enhance performance. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We collect sensitive information (such as your credit card number) through a reputable third party. If you have any inquiries into the storage of your credit card information, contact PayPal at paypal.com. We recommend that you make sure your connection to PayPal is secure by checking for an https website address and a padlock icon.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service or account management) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.